Here are some pictures of our activities this summer:
- Jonathan and I were honored to be in one of our best friends weddings
![]() |
| Isaac's wedding |
![]() |
| Ilicia's Wedding |
- We went boating with my family and Jonathan learned how to ski :)
We all jumped in for a swim while Kamill was getting ready to wakeboard
- I went to the Snake River Stampede with my family. It made me realize that I miss going to rodeos and riding horses.
- I made strawberry freezer jam with strawberries from my parent's garden
- Jonathan got to play dad for the weekend to one of our nephews for a scouting campout
- Jonathan and I started a diet and started working out again to become more healthy and take better care of ourselves (We have slacked off since we have been married especially this last year
- We then had a cheat night when we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair.
![]() |
| I had the delicious dutch oven |
![]() | |||||
| Jonathan however had the Bullseye Burger (a glazed donut with hamburger stuff in the middle) |
- We then were able to go to the Chris Young concert thanks to my friend Kambree and her husband Kevin offering us tickets to go. It was both Jonathan and I's first concert. I had a blast and want to go to another one :)
![]() |
Jonathan also took the MCAT (and did well I might add) and he has applied for medical schools. Now we just have to wait :( and I'd have to say that this waiting game is going to test both of our patience. We still have secondaries to fill out and then hopefully interviews (fingers crossed) Jonathan has started his last semester of his undergraduate and will graduate in December. Yay!!
I will definitely try to keep everyone updated a little better on our lives and adventures.
Until then keep smiling and enjoy the journey!!










No comments:
Post a Comment