Jonathan and I have been enjoying our summer so far. We are spending some much needed time together. Jonathan is taking the MCAT in a few weeks to accompany his medical school applications. (exciting :) ) We both have found jobs that are keeping us busy and filling up our bank account. It is so nice to see money go into the account instead of out.
We spent our 4th of July with Jonathan's best friend Isaac and his family at the Glendale Lake. We boated, had a fun time, and got sunburned. When I mean sunburned its the first time I've been out in the sun all summer. So a super pale white girl in the sun, no good. Even with multiple layers of sunscreen I still got a huge sunburn.
We hope to make it up to visit my parents and take their boat out. We need to teach Jonathan how to ski and wakeboard :)
I found this little gem as I was cleaning documents and things off of my computer now that I am done with school. I figured I would share it with you all.
Jonathan loves growing a beard and every time he gets ready to shave, he likes to come out with different designs and see how I like them. His personal favorite is the middle picture on the bottom row. Hope everyone is enjoying their summers.

No comments:
Post a Comment