Jonathan and I have been anxiously waiting to hear from the schools that he filled out secondary applications for. To our excitement Jonathan has been offered 7 interviews so far!! YAY!!! They are all over the states but mostly in the midwest and the east coast. We are so happy that he has gotten interviews, his dreams of becoming a doctor are getting closer and closer.
We also got to attend our niece Violet's blessing in Nampa. It was great to see Jonathan's family and catch up with all of them. Jonathan, the day before the blessing went to the City of Rocks with his brother Shaun and his family. They had a great time climbing and exploring the rocks. Our niece Hailey loves her Uncle Jonathan and doesn't like to be separated from him for very long. She is like velcro when he is around. (it's so cute). Every time he went on a climb without her, she kept asking where he went.
As most of you know Jonathan loves to act and sing. He wanted to do one last show (in case he gets into med school). He auditioned for the show White Christmas and was duel cast as the principal Phil. He is excited to play this part. They needed people to be in the ensemble and Jonathan kept pestering me to join because they needed people who could dance. He also told me I wouldn't have to sing. (I have a fear of singing in front of people). SoI jumped out of the box and agreed to join the show. Jonathan and I will be performing in White Christmas throughout December. He splits the days with the other Phil so if you would like to come watch him (yes I said him) contact me and I'll let you know what days to come.
Until next time,
xoxo Keili
No comments:
Post a Comment