Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Us

Well I recently got a year older and so did Jonathan. For those who don't know Jonathan and I share a birthday. (you are now thinking how different and maybe cool this is) I would have to say that it has its highlights and its down falls.  Since we both had school we decided to celebrate that night even though we both had homework.  My dad was in town and he took us out to dinner. :) Thanks dad! I choose to go to Texas Roadhouse because who doesn't love their rolls and a good steak.
                                     (Jonathan is trying to be creepy on purpose I never got a good photo)


We rode in the saddle together as they gave us a happy birthday Yehaw. My dad took the pictures and I obviously can't keep my eyes open when a flash goes off. We had a great time and were spoiled by my dad and mom. We then went home and exchanged gifts. Keep in mind that Jonathan and I discussed a budget for the gifts. I went shopping two weeks before our birthday and only spent 6 dollars over. I was a clearance queen and got some killer deals. (I was very proud of myself). Jonathan however, as you can see forgot about the budget. I was completely spoiled :) Man, I love my hubby


He also got new sweatpants for rugby.

That's about all that is new with us and we are both excited for spring break which starts tomorrow night. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment